Dr. Harry Direen
- Dr. Harry Direen earned his Ph.D. in Electronics Engineering/ Control Systems, University of Colorado, 1996 and BSEE, University of California at Irvine, 1982 Areas of expertise include:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering including digital, analog and RF circuits
- Software Engineering and Systems
- Control Systems including Embedded Control Systems
- Signal Processing and Sensors
Dr. Direen currently leads the brain-machine interface team of Falci Adaptive Motorsports developing “thought-control” drive systems for adaptive NASCAR racecars for those with mobility impairment.